Nicole Ross

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Guest Post: Liz Farrelly - Welcome to the Blog Hiatus!

Welcome to the TYOE Blog Hiatus!  You may have thought that we have let the blog go completely dark, but that's definitely not the case.  We have lots of fun guest posts to keep you entertained while the TYOE P2 Committee Members force Nicole to focus more on her book!  As a sneak peek, you'll get posts on the following...
  • 10-year Reunions
  • Indianapolis' Month of May
  • Garage Sales
  • Nicole (oh my!)
  • Nicole through the years (oh my my!)
  • And maybe even a post from a Blogger we are pulling out of retirement....
In other words - there is a lot of exciting things coming!

But I hear you asking "Liz - if all of these are coming, and Nicole tried to schedule all of this up front (a blog about THAT from TYOE Committee's perspective coming soon), why haven't we seen any yet?".

I admit it - there was a tiny piece of me that wanted to see how Nicole would take the hiatus.  There was no doubt in my mind that she would complete it - she never backs down from her TYOE challenges.  But, I was curious to see how she handled it.  On Day 3, she proudly told me it had been 3 days (but who's counting!?).  So I waited a bit longer.  Now, a week in - I'm satisfied that she is honestly trusting TYOE to tend the blog.  So you are all rewarded with a lot of new blogs to look forward to in the coming weeks!

Have fun reading :)

**And I think we're down to 24 days remaining now....

No comments:

Post a Comment